Southland visitor numbers continue to grow from both domestic and international markets and Venture Southland is committed to further success in this area.
Venture Southland supports and develops tourism operators and their products, promoting them with consistent and strategic marketing on and off shore.
No matter what stage your business is at, Venture Southland can provide a range of services to assist you to start or grow and promote your operation, here and around the world.
Services provided include:
- Capability Development Voucher
- Business Mentors programme
- Pricing, packaging and product launch advice
- Working with tourism trade advice
- Variety of Tourism specific training workshops
- Support for funding applications
- Digital marketing and social media advice
- Inclusion in media opportunities
- Promotion via southlandNZ.com and newzealand.com websites
- Liaison with national tourism bodies (including Tourism New Zealand)
- Local Industry networking opportunities
- Inclusion in the Southland Visitor Guide, trade manuals and conference and incentive manuals
- Inclusion in local, national and international campaigns
- Press release advice
- Invercargill i-SITE
- Brochure and poster display
- Department of Conservation customer services
- Activity, accommodation, and transport bookings
- Event promotion and ticket sales
- Souvenir sales
Contact us to see how we can help your business meet, and exceed, future demands.