As the Regional Business Partner, Venture Southland is able to offer New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) Capability Development vouchers.
The vouchers can co-fund up to 50% of the cost of training offered by registered providers for up to a maximum of $5,000 per year, per business.
Small businesses that are GST registered are eligible to access NZTE Capability Development Vouchers. There is a wide range of training, workshops, courses and coaching that the vouchers can be used for, all of which will help to build management capabilities and drive business success. NZTE voucher funding is available each year.
There are a number of areas within your business that you can get assistance for including;
- Business planning
- Business systems
- Business sustainability and capital raising
- Lean manufacturing / business operations
- Managing resources and marketing
To be eligible for NZTE capability development funding businesses must:
- Have fewer than 50 full time employees
- Be operating in a commercial environment
- Be GST registered
- Be privately owned, or a Maori trust or corporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership.
- Demonstrate a desire to innovate and grow
- Have undergone a business assessment with a regional business partner
Venture Southland is able to carry out a business assessment to determine if you are eligible for the NZTE Voucher Scheme and also provide information on the range of training providers and courses available in Southland.