Venture Southland has long recognised the economic and social value events bring to the region.
Along with promoting events, Venture Southland also assists in determining the feasibility of events and calculating their economic and social impact.
The services offered include:
- Providing funding advice (dependent on nature of entity and purpose of event)
- Event brainstorming (general ideas, suggestions and feasibility)
- Event Planning Guide – 101 of organising events
- Identifying sponsors / partners
- Identifying volunteers/interns
- Advising about ticketing and prices
- Assisting with health and safety requirements
- Advising about event resources/services/venues
- Assessing the impact of your event
- Assisting with online listings
- Advising on marketing plans:
- Websites/Social Media (through your own and through others)
- Media/Public Relations/Editorial
- Advertising - Promotions/Campaigns
- Promotion through information centres
To help us assist you complete our event assessment form
Planning an event?