Venture Southland funds and operates the Invercargill i-SITE.
The staff there provide a comprehensive seven day a week information and reservation service and is the place to go in Southland for information on attractions, accommodation, transport, events and much more.
As the face of Southland, the i-SITE staff are always ready to help, providing advice and assisting with bookings to make visits to Southland memorable.
Services provided include:
- a selection of maps and brochures
- free and impartial information about Southland's attractions, accommodation and sightseeing options
- Local event ticketing
- DOC information services and track bookings
- Information and guidance for potential migrants visiting Southland
- Career support to the Southern Institute of Technology and other local tourism industry partners
The staff listen and provide expert advice on all options available, catering to all budgets and aspirations.