The Invercargill i-SITE helps visitors to experience the best the Southland region has to offer.
The expert team of locals at the Invercargill i-SITE Visitor Information Centre are brimming with extensive knowledge about the best things to see and do in Invercargill and throughout Southland.
The staff provide a comprehensive, seven-day a week, information and reservation service and is the number one place to go for:
- Travel advice and help with itinerary planning
- Comprehensive information about activities, attractions, events and transport throughout Southland and New Zealand
- Booking services for tours, activities and accommodation in Southland and New Zealand
- Expert local knowledge
- Recommendations on current deals
- Free maps, weather and safety information
- DOC information services and track bookings
- Information for potential migrants visiting Southland
Venture Southland funds and operates the Invercargill i-SITE Visitor Centre which is part of New Zealand's official nationwide Visitor Information Network.
There are over 80 i-SITE Visitor Centres around New Zealand, which together provide visitors and locals with comprehensive, up-to-date information and a New Zealand-wide booking service for activities, attractions, accommodation and transport.
Many visitors wait until they arrive in New Zealand to book parts of their holiday and the i-SITE Network provides a brand that is trusted to provide good quality, useful and relevant information.
For more information please see below