Destination Fiordland is the Regional Tourism Organisation (RTO) for the Fiordland area, responsible for destinational marketing, incorporating the townships of Te Anau and Manapouri as well as the scenic icons of Milford Sound and Doubtful Sound.
Destination Fiordland engages and maintains relationships with key players within the industry. Destination Fiordland receives operational funding from Venture Southland in addition to funding from the Te Anau Community Board and subscriptions from its members.
Destination Fiordland can provide the following resources:
- Fact Sheets for Accommodation, Activities, Fiords, Milford Road and Walking and Hiking
- Fiordland Visitor Guide
- Fiordland Generic Brochure
- Advice & assistance on the area, including other relevant local contacts in the travel industry
- Southern Scenic Route brochure
- Eating Out Guide for Fiordland